9ijadrop.blogspot.com


A Nigerian man has taken to social media to reveal his heartbreak after finding out his parents hid his twin brother from him since childbirth. According to Emmanuel Rowland, he thought he was the only child of his parents before he was shocked to find out last year that he had a twin brother which was given to his father after birth (his parents are separated). The young man who reunited with his other half after 21 years – now calls him the best twin brother in the world.
Read his story below.
I have been in tears have been in pains. My mummy why do you have to hide my twin from me? In 2016, one of my aunts said “Emmanuel, you have a twin”. Just like a joke I took it, I didn’t ask for that. Since 1997, I grew up with no siblings no sister no brother, she doesn’t even know how hard it was for me growing alone mum why Meanwhile I had 1 hidden from me chai, Nigerians are wicked oh GOD.
Last year 2018 August 8 I received a call from dad, though we ain’t close so we don’t communicate due to mummy and daddy issues. We spoke for an hour explaining things to me how they got separated and how she took me and gave my brother to dad. This is so sad that I have lived without a brother, not just a brother a twin my twin. I wish they were in my shoes, ‘they for know say it wasn’t easy.’ I needed someone to be there for me, stand by me laugh with me and joke/cry with me. Thanks to God, I went to California, we did the introduction and now we the best twin bro in the world.”
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Popular Posts

You are at the right place, Welcome...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Search This Blog

Mobile Logo

Mobile Logo
image

Pages

Pages

Full-Width Version

false

Pages - Menu

Popular posts

Labels

Recent Posts

Pages

Recent Posts